Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Wednesday

I am at work and not busy at all.  I think everyone stayed home because the electricity kept going off.  I really thought I might be in the dark today but the lights did finally come back on!  I brought some things to do.  I plan to watch a video (on abstracting a landscape scene) and making cards.  That is what I fall back on whenever I am at work and it isn't busy.

Yesterday I had a man come over for a painting lesson.  He was a retired minister, and very interesting.  We worked on his acrylic painting for about an hour and then he left to go home and do some more.

I also sold a painting yesterday.  I have to go pick it up tomorrow (and replace it with another) because it is on display at the moment.

Tonight I get to visit more studios of local artists.  Can't wait.  It should be lots of fun!!

1 comment:

  1. Great start! Except it seems like the stuff that's on this page should be on your main page - or maybe higher up. You'll figure all of that out though - just getting started is the main thing. I think I completely changed the entire look and set up of my blog at least 5 times the first week - and have many times since as I understand more about it. :)

    ReplyDelete